Archive for January 2013
It's all in the Lord's hands now.
I submitted my visa application. Completely. Everything is sent off. Tomorrow it should be at the British Consulate. If you think of it, please pray!
Lord, help me not to worry. Help me to completely trust that your timing is the best timing.
Feeling as though I had neglected the Lord for some time, I felt guilty to dive back into spending time with Him. That is, until my wonderful, godly fiancé convinced me to do so before we even FaceTimed for the day. Lord, thank You for Craig!
I opened up Frances Roberts' Progress of Another Pilgrim and the words screamed out at me.
I did this last year and thought it would be fun to do it again! Check it out! These are all the books I read this year!
1. The Poetical Works of George Macdonald, Volume 1 - completed January 14
2. Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney - completed February 1
3. Leaving (Bailey Flanigan Series) by Karen Kingsbury - completed February 3
4. Gazelles, Baby Steps and 37 Other Things Dave Ramsey Taught Me about Debt by Jon Acuff - completed February 14
5. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin - completed March 8
6. Learning (Bailey Flanigan Series) by Karen Kingsbury - completed March 25
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - completed May 6
8. Longing (Bailey Flanigan Series) by Karen Kingsbury - completed May 19th
9. Loving (Bailey Flanigan Series) by Karen Kingsbury - completed June 23rd
10. Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together by Mark Driscoll - completed December 12