Creeping at a Snail's Pace.

Ummmmm. 5 mph?? Really??

Yvonne and I went to Starbucks last night. When we drove back into UP, I realized they had changed the speed limit from 10 mph to 5 mph. RIDICULOUS.

You know how sloooooow 5 mph is?? Try driving it sometime. We tested it out. Not only was is slower than a snail pace, it was kinda creeperish. Can you imagine walking to your apartment at night only to hear the sound of a car creeping at a snail's pace behind you? Yeah, creepy.

I donno what they were thinking when they changed it. Frankly, I'm a little curious.

This entry was posted on Jan 6, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Creeping at a Snail's Pace. ”

Allison said...

my dad thinks maybe to keep you safer.... haha thats what he said when i read him your blog....

Yvonne said...

I really did feel like a creeper!

Leave a Reply