2015: A New Year

My friend Rachel posted a really good blog post on New Year's Day. I absolutely 100% agree with everything she wrote so I figured I'd share it with my friends here!

"...in 2015 I want to focus on the important things. I want my time with the Lord to dictate everything else in my life. I don't plan to set a list of resolutions that I can't keep- instead I want to just re-determine in my heart to keep my eyes on Jesus. To have that be the priority in my life so that all other smaller desires will work themselves out. To not aim for perfection but just for a consistent relationship with God, a deeper devotional life, more time in prayer and the anticipation that God can and will do great things!"

Looking forward to see all God has in store for 2015!


This entry was posted on Jan 2, 2015 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply