Sunburned.

I am DEFINITELY sunburned.


When I got back from the beach on Thursday, I claimed I was toasted, not burned. And that's what it felt like then. But after a couple days, I can no longer deny the truth. My whole body feels like one giant bruise. Showering has become one of the most painful things in the world. I woke up like 200 times in the middle of the night last night cuz the pain of rolling over. Whatever. I'm a big girl. I can handle this. I have a very high pain tolerance—so honestly, it isn't THAT bad. I'm just totally not used to it. This is only the 4th sunburn of my life.

This entry was posted on Jul 12, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Sunburned. ”

rachel said...

what happens after you burn?
do you get darker? fade? peel?

im curious.

Liz said...

i get darker :)

...but sometimes, my shoulders peel. :/

what happens to you?

Yvonne said...

All caught up now. WOOT WOOT!!!

Thats insane, you needed aloe it feels like a gift from heaven on a bad durn!!! =]

Oh and ive had like 200 for reals!
Its like or cousins I have as many burns as you have cousins and visa versa. lol!

Leave a Reply