Foamy Hand Sanitizer.

The swine flu has hit CBU.


Just from hearing my friends talk about people they know at CBU who have had it, I have counted 6 cases. I am sure there have been more. But nevertheless, the school is remaining hush hush about it. Instead of sending us high priority emails like they usually do about these "serious things" they have adopted a new method—documentation of sick people.

It's strange. They interview all the sick people and fill out these ridiculous forms about what kind of sickness they have, what their symptoms are, where on campus they have stepped foot on since being sick, and who they have been in contact with. Talk about humiliating!

In addition to that, all the CBU staff and faculty have been forced (or kindly coerced) to make sure no one sick comes to their classes or offices. It's pretty bizarre hearing students talk about how their teachers made them leave class. If feels like elementary school all over again. Pretty much all the offices on campus have huge things of lysol and CBU has put up these really nifty (yes, I used the 1980s word nifty in a blog) foaming hand sanitizer things ALL OVER campus. Mind you, I don't like using hand sanitizer very often ever since I heard about the study that said it causes autism in kids, but this hand sanitizer is very hard to resist. It FOAMS! And it smells YUMMYYYY!

So, if I am risking the health of my future children, I better not get swine flu!



This entry was posted on Oct 28, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Foamy Hand Sanitizer. ”

RJ McCauley said...

I know! They are everywhere on campus. I tend to like that because it makes things a lot better. When I worked at the YMCA, I proposed to my boss to have those around the gym so germs would not spread.

Leave a Reply