Compartmentalization.

I have written about this before. It's just a 20 letter word. It's just the way I live my life.

Ehh. God's teaching me something new about this one.

Often times, "one with Christ" refers to multiple people. Groups of people being one with Christ. Churches becoming one with Christ. Bodies of believers becoming one with Christ. But I am learning that I need to becoming one with Christ. Me, myself, and I.

"And when they had brought their boats to land, they left everything and followed Him." -Luke 5:11

Everything. Not just certain compartments of their lives.

EVERYTHING.




Lord, please fill EVERY compartment of my life. Help me to become one with You.

This entry was posted on Feb 6, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply