Author

Ahh, the blog, the perfect place to vent.

Basically, I feel like my love life is on repeat. Same story with every single guy. I'm not gonna go into details, but I feel angry and I feel hurt. I think this time is the worst. I want to puke and I also want to cry.

But in the midst of my frustration over the repetition of sucky circumstances, my friends have been such encouragements. There were a few that I texted in my initial moment of hurt, and they each gave me more encouragement than I knew what to do with. And still, I felt the need to vent on facebook. (I'm just whiny today...) I posted this as my facebook status: If my life were a book, it would be a misprint. Chapter 1, chapter 1, chapter 1, chapter 1. I'm sick of all this repetition.

And then came the biggest encouragement of all in one short yet powerful comment:

Just gotta remember who's writing it...

I am SO thankful that God is writing my story. My life story AND my love story. He's a much greater author than I could ever dream of being.

This entry was posted on Sep 3, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Author ”

Yvonne said...

That is a great comment!!!

Elizabeth Walker said...

Craaaazy that I met Craig about a month before writing this blog post!!

Leave a Reply