Just pay attention and respond appropriately.

I love when God uses novels to speak to me. Ahh the beauty of Christian novels.

Right now, I am on the last book of a Christian romance novel series. The first two books were amazing. Buuuut, the last one isn't going as expected. I guess I was expecting it to be a fairy tale ending, but it's looking a lot more realistic than fairy tale at this point.

I got frustrated. I even flipped to the back of the book to get a sneak peak at what would happen. I got even more frustrated and put the book down for a couple days. Today, I picked it up again. (I never quit midway through a book.)

Of course, God met me right where I'm at. Always. The last couple of lines of the chapter I was reading hit me like a brick. I couldn't even read any further.

"Just pay attention to what God is doing, Katie. That's all I'm saying. Just pay attention and respond appropriately."

This entry was posted on Sep 21, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply