Some news!

Soooo, our news has been made public via facebook today.

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

Craig and I couldn't be happier and we are so thankful for this blessing that God has given us! We went in yesterday and had our first ultrasound. We even saw the baby jump!! The sonographer said that our baby was showing off for us! It was so exciting and surreal that I started crying! Haha!



I've always secretly wanted to be one of those pregnancy bloggers. Ha! Maybe I'll do it, maybe not. We'll see! In the meantime, I figured I'd at least share our 3 pregnancy announcement photos with the blog world because I like them too much! :)




This entry was posted on Jul 26, 2014 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply