Pregnancy Log: Week 29 (Revisiting The Past)

It's really crazy. This past week has felt like a repeat of my pregnancy earlier on! I'm revisiting the past! I thought I was alone but several of my friends who are pregnant said the same things about their pregnancies! The closer I get to full term though, the more excited I get! I can't wait to meet our little baby boy! All the annoying symptoms are worth it!


Week 29:
Symptoms: Shortness of breath, back pain, swollen feet, difficulty sleeping, and morning sickness (it's baaaaack!) 

How I'm feeling: Eh. It's been a rough week.

Cravings: Believe it or not, sweets! I've been craving chocolate chip cookies for the past week and still haven't fulfilled that craving! Oreos make a good substitution in the meantime, thankfully!

Aversions: "heavy" foods.

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Nov 18, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply