Crazy Like Van Gogh.

I have come to a strange realization the past couple days. I do not cry about my own emotional rollercoasters. Yes, I am a sucker for a good movie and I will baaaaallllllll my eyes out. And yes, I do cry when I am extreeeeemely stressed. But when it comes to anything dealing with my own emotions, I am a brick wall. This is semi-problematic, seeing as I need some way to "let it out." Since I do not cry, I end up with major anger release issues. I end up going crazy! Crazy like Van Gogh! Good thing I have friends who make sure I don't do any damage. lol. You know who you are...Thanks!


Someone analyze me!

This entry was posted on Jun 25, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Crazy Like Van Gogh. ”

Miray said...

Lol love you liz! btw i already tried analyzing but i cant figure it out! haha ;)

Yvonne said...

"Someone analyze me!" lol thats my job!!!! =]

But you do do it sometimes. You even sometimes when you need to let it out you watch a movie that will make you cry, thats the same thing kind of.

Anyways, I have the same prob, I think I have told you that before and if I havent I guess youve noticed lol.

Jacob said...

That's where hardcore music comes in....

Liz said...

haha is that what i need??

Leave a Reply