Zero Sales Resistance

I love that I wrote a blog less than 24 hours ago about how I wanted a Holga. A yellow one. So much for a potential birthday gift! I already ordered it! Hahaha. I have ZERO sales resistance.

The photo in my previous blog was of a Holga 120N—lacking the colorflash feature. But I just fell in love with the yellow body! But I really wanted colorflash! After deliberating practically the whole day, I decided I was going to part with the beloved yellow Holga in order to get the 120CFN, which only came in black on Amazon.

But then, I decided to do a little extra research. Ebay came to my rescue! Ebay has seriously become my new best friend! Hahaha.

I found it. My beloved yellow Holga 120CFN. Just a tad bit more expensive, but definitely worth it. Yeeeeeeeee!! I am so excited! :)

This entry was posted on Dec 29, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Zero Sales Resistance ”

Yvonne said...

Wow if I would have just read this blog I wouldn't have needed to leave the comment I did. lOL!


p.S even though I didn't get this for me you can thank me because if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have fallen in love with Ebay!

you are welcome (read like the can I get your number guy!)

Leave a Reply