30 Days of Thanks - Day 7

Today I am thankful for my husband, my very best friend.


God blessed me with more than I asked for. He's so handsome—I just can't stop looking at him!! :) He's loves Jesus and I know he loves me too. He's a hard worker and he does his best to provide for us! And he's the perfect leader; he takes responsibility but does it with humility. Today, I witnessed that humility in action. 

Our church has a few home bible study groups. My husband is a leader of one of them, although it isn't at our house. Before we went to our bible study, we received a phone call that the people whose house it's at wouldn't be home in time. Our options? Have it at our house or go to another bible study. Even though he had already prepared to lead, Craig decided we could just join another group for the evening. He didn't complain that he had prepared for nothing. Not one negative thing came out of his mouth. I was really impressed how he made a decision so calmly and humbly. I am so blessed to have this man as my husband. His humility makes him easy to follow. 

This is just one example. You'd be tired of reading if I made an exhaustive list. 

Lord, thank You SOOO much for blessing me with such a wonderful husband. Please help me to be as wonderful of a wife to him as the husband he's been to me. I ask that You would continue to be the glue in our marriage and draw us closer to You as You draw us closer together. In Your name, Amen.

This entry was posted on Nov 7, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ 30 Days of Thanks - Day 7 ”

Unknown said...

So blessed to have seen this relationship from the beginning. Actually, from before when we talked about and prayed about your future husband, not knowing who he was. I'm in tears but have a smile on my face thinking about it !!

I pray I find a husband like my dear bro Craig!

Liz said...

Awwwww Yvonne! I love you! I pray you find a husband like Craig too! :)

Leave a Reply