Website Makeover

My website just got a makeover.

I like it. After flipping back and forth between the old one and this one, I don't like the old one at all! Haha. Funny how that happens.

Well, just in case you didn't already see my new and improved site (though I've flooded twitter and facebook with links), check it out @ http://eliiizabeth.com and let me know what you think!





















So now, I have a new website AND an updated portfolio. All I need to do now is to revise my resume. Hopefully after that, a job will be handed to me on a silver platter.


Someone please hire me! 

This entry was posted on Jun 23, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Website Makeover ”

Yvonne said...

I really really reeeeeeally like it!

Leave a Reply