TV Shows

I'm starting to lose track of all of the shows Craig and I watch. Some of our shows, we are waiting for the newest season to be added to Netflix. Others, we watch live the day after it airs on Hulu. I'm compiling a list here, mainly for my own benefit, but also as a recommendation to others because, let's face it, these shows are the cream of the crop.

1. Person of Interest - waiting for next season on Netflix
2. White Collar - waiting for next season to air
3. The Blacklist - watching the day after it airs!
4. Chuck - fell a little behind...we'll catch up eventually!
5. The Office - rewatching it...because we can!

I'm drawing a blank. I think that might be it. Anyone have any recommendations for us?


This entry was posted on Oct 16, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply