Crochet has been my latest obsession. Maybe it's cuz I'm nesting—who knows?
Simple Crocheted Scarf Pattern
- Chain 15. Mark the 15th stitch with a piece of yarn or stitch marker.
- Then chain six more stitches. Counting the stitch marker, crochet 1 dc in the 4th chain from the stitch marker and 1 dc in each of the next two chain stitches in the foundation chain. Skip 3 chains and then crochet 1 dc in the next chain and the following 2 chains. Skip 2 and then crochet 1 dc in the last chain. Turn. (This has begun your overall pattern.)
- Chain 2. Crochet 3 dc in hole. Chain 2. Crochet 3 dc in hole. Chain 2. Crochet 3 dc in hole. Turn.
- Chain 5. Crochet 3 dc in hole. Chain 2. Crochet 3 dc in hole. Chain 2. Crochet 1 dc in corner. Turn.
- Keep alternating between steps 3 and 4 until your scarf is the desired length! You should finish off with step 4. Then you can add tassels if you wish! :)