Pregnancy Log: Week 33

Well, well, well! Every time I am prepared to inform you all that my morning sickness has finally subsided, it starts up all over again! I threw up my breakfast this morning....Hopefully I don't throw up again this week!

On a different note, I had an appointment with my midwife this Tuesday. I can't remember at what point the the appointments became more frequent (every two weeks). She was super stressed out because she had a lot going on that day and she was kind of short with me. Craig met her for the first time this week and I'm afraid she gave him a bad first impression because she was being patronizing. But basically, she clarified that although the midwives who were there two weeks before said I wont have to repeat my blood test til 36 weeks, I actually needed to repeat it this week! She put me in a slight state of panic because she wanted me to repeat it pronto and then come back to see her 2 days before Christmas. We informed her we were going to be out of town for Christmas. So I booked a blood test appointment for the next day and I'm seeing her again next week! Phew! So much going on! I guess this is prepping me for the busyness that comes with having a baby!! Only 49 more days!


Week 33:
Symptoms: Very itchy belly, difficulty sleeping, and frequent urination. 

How I'm feeling: The back pain is mostly gone! Praise the Lord! But I caught a cold :( 

Cravings: I'm not sure actually...haha!

Aversions: "heavy" foods.

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On! I don't think I'm ever gonna swell to the point where my wedding ring wont fit!

This entry was posted on Dec 12, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply