The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Good: I got my financial aid award today. It wasn't as sucky as I expected.


Bad: I got a to go meal for lunch today. It was a salad with the chicken salad stuff on top. The chicken salad was AWFUL. But...I don't know if that is because it was, or if that is because my taste buds are all thrown off after eating a piece of cinnamon gum (which I am allergic to). Oh well, it could have been worse! lol.

Ugly: CBU's housing signups STINK! Housing for next year's seniors (ME!) opened at 1 p.m. today. I was there at like 12. Totally ready. Counted down til 1. The time comes around and it isn't working. I don't even know why I was surprised. Long story short, it still isn't. Something with the server and then the system. It will (hopefully!) be back up by tomorrow at 1 p.m. Guess we gotta go through this mess again! lol.

This entry was posted on Mar 26, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

6 Responses to “ The good, the bad, and the ugly. ”

carly said...

yeah...i don't know why i was surprised either. -_- hopefully it works tomorrow...(ha)

aprilmclean said...

You're allergic to cinnamon?! Me too!! I LOVE chai tea lattes, but they load those things with cinnamon so everytime I drink one, my throat gets all swollen and my tongue gets all tingly.. It's lame. lol

Yvonne said...

I honestly thought the blog was gonna be something like this.

Good: ? maybe your take home test
Bad: Housing Junk
Ugly:...you know who hun!

=)
I hope the last one makes you lol...l!

Liz said...

what's weird is that i am not allergic to cinnamon itself...just cinnamon flavored gum. i have yet to figure out what ingredient it is that irritates my mouth. it's not even all cinnamon flavored candy, just the gum! weird, huh?

Liz said...

hahahaha! oh, the last one SURE DID! hahaha!

you totally gotta read "the twits" one day!

aprilmclean said...

Oh! That is weird! lol. Well, that's good that you can enjoy the cinnamon things in life.. except the gum.. haha Look at the ingredients and try to figure it out. lol... Maybe its an Egyptian thing.. ;)

Leave a Reply