Recipe: Homemade Coffee Creamer

Alright folks. I told you in a previous post that if my attempt at making homemade coffee creamer came out good, I would share the recipe. Well, it came out amaaaaazing. I feel like I'm drinking REAL coffee now! It would be wrong of me to not give Crystal from MrsHappyHomemaker.com a shout out though; after all, she is the one who came up with this glorious recipe. THANK YOU, CRYSTAL!!

It is SUCH a simple recipe with a TON of variations. I made the French Vanilla one for this first attempt so that is the recipe I will be sharing...but if you want to try all the other flavors, visit Crystal's original post here!

Recipe: Homemade Coffee Creamer


Ingredients:

• 14 ounces condensed milk (400 grams, for you English folks)
• 1 3/4 cup whole milk
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract

Instructions:

1. Mix ingredients together
2. Add desired amount to coffee and enjoy!

It's just that simple! :)

This entry was posted on Sep 5, 2014 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply