Maternity Pillow

I'm at week 18, day 4 of my pregnancy.



It's a wonder how uncomfortable I am when trying to sleep. Oh lordy, what am I going to do when I'm a bit bigger?! I'm thinking of purchasing a maternity pillow but I'm not sure what the best options out there are. I don't want to spend a fortune on one, and one that can be useful after baby is here would probably be the wisest investment.

Mommas out there, what do you think?

On a different note, check out http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/2014/08/pregnancy.html! She's one of my favorite momma bloggers! :)


This entry was posted on Sep 2, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

5 Responses to “ Maternity Pillow ”

hollyannastavness said...

Hey girl! I loved my boppy pillow! I'd let you borrow it if we lived closer. They are expensive but so worth it! Good luck!

Elizabeth Walker said...

Thanks Holly! Is it just the one that looks like a wedge?

hilary said...

With Levi i just shoved extra regular pillows under my belly. A body pillow would probably work good. I always had one for my to throw my leg on too.

Elizabeth Walker said...

I've been trying that for the time being! Thanks Hilary!

Elizabeth Walker said...

Also, thanks for the link! It's not showing up here for whatever reason, but at least I have the notification email! :-D

Leave a Reply