Help Wanted!

I'm a nerd. I can't help it.

I spent half my free time today trying to figure out how to send (and receive) picture messages on my new factory unlocked iphone 4s with t-mobile. I'm pretty much writing this blog so that it shows up on search engines and someone can help me. I DON'T want to jailbreak my phone. I got the settings down to send pictures messages but I still can't receive them. I get this error message every time someone sends me a picture: "The media content was not included due to a picture resolution or message size restriction."

These are the settings I have so far! Someone, anyone, please help! I need a genius!

Cellular Data:
APN: wap.voicestream.com

MMS:
APN: wap.voicestream.com
MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/wapenc
MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50.8080
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf

This entry was posted on Nov 29, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Help Wanted! ”

Abbie Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie Lee said...

I'm a nerd too... but my dad has the ATT iPhone so idk what is wrong with yours. Haha if Apple has failed again >:-(

You should be bold and say "YOU KNOW WHAT APPLE?! First you sent me the WRONG iPHONE and now this one doesn't work? I deserve a special deal like free merchandise for a month!"

Leave a Reply