Cheese Fair

This past weekend, we went to a Cheese Fair in Leicestershire with a group of friends! It was so much fun and the samples were so tasty! I bought a couple cheeses but then was later inspired to attempt making my own cheese! I did a bit of research online and am up for the challenge! Once I do it, I'll be posting about my experience, so keep your eyes open! :)

Here are some photos from the day!











This entry was posted on May 6, 2014 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Cheese Fair ”

Unknown said...

This Cheese Fair sounds amazing and all the cheese looks so delicious!! Your pictures are awesome :) I know you will make awesome homemade cheese too ! You have inspired me to try making some of my own as well!

Liz said...

I'm glad you liked my pictures AND that you have been inspired to make your own cheese as well! :-D

Leave a Reply