I will not fear.

From Becca's blog:

Someone sent me a letter recently and on the back they wrote, "I don't know why, but I felt like putting this verse for you." The verse is a simple one and yet one that has continued to encourage me for my trip. It is Proverbs 3:26 which says, "for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught." He is the only thing which I can truly have confidence in for He is the only thing which will not fail.

Here's something I found that has really helped me. I wrote each one of my fears on a sheet of paper. Then I progressed to find a verse that dealt with each of them and wrote it next to my fear. It is something I can go over, read the verses, and remember once again that God is sovereign.



I really liked her idea! Finding a verse that deals with every fear is a great way to see everything in perspective! God is in control. For "the Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6). I am totally gonna do this (and she already gave me permission to do so. Haha.) I suggest you give it a shot as well!

This entry was posted on Jun 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply