Packing.

I hate it.


4 more days til England! I am sooooo excited! But I wish I could just skip over the packing step. Packing is a gruesome task...especially when you are limited to a 24-inch suitcase because of bus space. This is going to be tough...

On a different note, my parents are nearly perfect. I mean, what family goes to church, listens to a podcasted message on the drive home, drives to church at night, and then listens to a message on the radio when they get home?! See! Perfect, I tell you!

Oh...and, I am really jealous that everyone is at jr. high camp without me! Just had to throw that in here...since I mentioned it like 2 billion times today.

This entry was posted on Jul 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Packing. ”

Anonymous said...

AW...SO THAT'S HOW YOUR PARENTS GET SO GODLY!! LOL..I LOVE IT!!

GOOD LUCK PACKING!!! U CAN DO IT!! :)

Janette

Leave a Reply