Whole Wheat Noodles and Lameberry.

Today was amazing!


I don't miss my shows for just about anything. Only the greatest people would cause me to miss them. Yvonne + Colleen = great people. 

So, tonight, we made dinner (amazing, btw...and whole wheat noodles are way better than people claim) and got so stuffed that our esophaguses have probably gained some weight. But that didn't stop us. We went to Coolberry too. We parked right in front of it and were pleased that the sign said "open." Colleen goes to reach for the door handle and pulls it. Nothing. The lady mopping inside didn't even flinch--didn't even lift her head and let us know that they were closed. Then I noticed the sign. They closed at 8:30. "Coolberry?! More like lameberry!!" Colleen so eloquently said. Lameberry indeed.

So...we drove to Cherry On Top instead. And just so you know, it is amazing! Here are our frozen yogurts!



Pretty much, this way the best way to miss my shows. I'd do it every week!

P.S. I still need to try Lameberry.

This entry was posted on Oct 17, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

3 Responses to “ Whole Wheat Noodles and Lameberry. ”

Yvonne said...

I am SOOO glad that you were in the room while I read this so that you know when I say...LOL im serious. =)

Tonight was so much fun that I am already looking foward to Sunday.

K.I.T and W.E.L.( ).

Love the *two* of us,
Yvonne

"What the CRAP there are no Ego's"

RJ McCauley said...

Soft serve is the way to go! Golden Spoon is the original. However, the new spot for soft serve is this place in mission grove. It is awesome! Actually tonight I am going to get some for Melissa! You get to serve yourself and add as many toppings as you want. Then they weigh it to see how much it costs. Its a pretty sweet place. Its right next to the SteinMart, i forgot the name of it but i think its "Paradise" something...lol. Check it out! God bless you.

RJ

Liz said...

mmmm that sounds amazing!! i want some soft serve from a place called "paradise!" i'll have to try that sometime!

Leave a Reply