Thank You, Lord.

As Thanksgiving is approaching (actually, it's already here!) this song comes to mind...



"Came to My Rescue" by Hillsong

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is is Yours

My whole life
I place in Your hands
God of mercy
Humbled I bow down
In your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue and I
I wanna be where You are

In my life be lifted high
In our world be lifted high
In our love be lifted high


This is something I know I don't think about enough. Many times, us Christians who live in the United States take God for granted. We don't have very many real problems here so we don't know what it means to be truly rescued by God. But when you really think about it, we don't deserve His amazing goodness. We don't deserve the many blessings He showers upon us. And we don't deserve heaven. 

Thank You, Lord for saving my soul. Thank You, Lord for making me whole. Thank You, Lord for giving to me. Thy great salvation so rich and free!

This entry was posted on Nov 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply