Polaroids.

I couldn't stop. I was on a roll last night. I made a bajillion polaroids. Here are some of my favorites! =]







What do you think?

This entry was posted on Jan 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

11 Responses to “ Polaroids. ”

Becs said...

these look amazing! how do you do this?
you're such a great photographer. =]

Liz said...

thanks so much! it's a program called poladroid that makes your regular pictures into polaroids! =]

carly said...

where did you find this program?? these pictures look amazing!!

Liz said...

thanks so much carly!! i think it is only a mac program, but you can try it!

poladroid.net =]

Yvette said...

i recognize crestline! hahaha

Holly Stavness said...

fav one is the flag...hands down!!

Liz said...

i think that one is my favorite too!

i think i have a new obsession with polaroids! =]

Yvonne said...

I love polaroids. I used to play with my gmas camara all the time. I have it now but its really hard to find film. We should find some on like amazon or something and take pics. =)

Liz said...

you OWN a polaroid?!?! why did i not know that!! polaroid stopped making film this past year and soooooooo many people are upset about that, but you can still buy some on amazon! i actually was contemplating buying a polaroid camera! let's buy some film! =]

Sera Nelson said...

I have soooo many of these... I should post one too of them.. like all of them ahha...

Michael Berger said...

I like that flag shot. polaroids have this great ability to give you cool colors you can't get elsewhere and that flag has it.

Leave a Reply