Jr. High Camp vs. the Unfortunate Reality

Jr. High camp this past weekend was such a blessing! I had a marvelous time up there with all the kids and the leaders! I got placed into an amazing cabin with a group of very amazing girls! I seriously have never seen jr. highers so receptive before! Definitely one of the greatest camps!


On top of that, free time was marvelous cuz there was TOOOONS of snow! I had never seen so much snow in my life! A little group of us leaders decided to trek up to Genesis Point and the whole way there, we were sinking up almost to our waists in snow! Haha, I really think I have thunder thighs after this weekend!

Here are some camp polaroids...Check my facebook and/or myspace for the other pics!


(Here, I was totally standing ON the lake! hahaha!)



Anyways, since camp was SO wonderful, I really really didn't wanna come back to the unfortunate reality. This semester is probably the most overwhelming semester of my life. 19 units...and a Professor who lacks even an ounce of understanding. I have never been so stressed in my life. I have never missed so much church in my life. I have never cried about school so much in my life.

If it comes to your mind, please keep me in prayer. Thanks friends.

This entry was posted on Mar 5, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Jr. High Camp vs. the Unfortunate Reality ”

David said...

Will do Liz.

Also, you are much taller in your blogs than in real life.

Liz said...

thanks mucho. i greatly appreciate it.

and yes, i am taller than 4 and a half feet...and in real life too! lol.

Leave a Reply