Life is like a wheelbarrow...

There are 252 days until graduation. No, I am not counting down out of pure bliss. It's more like depression. I don't want to leave CBU. It has been an amazing chapter of my life that I do not wish to turn the page on. But alas, life must go on.


I don't even want to leave Riverside. Yes, I said it. Stone me.

I have NO CLUE what the next chapter of my life entails. I almost feel like my life is coming to an end. Especially because I remain single. Haha.

But there is good that comes out of singleness. There are SOOOOO many opportunities I can jump onto only because I am single. One of them being the job opportunity in England I mentioned in the last blog. Another one being Summer of Service at the Bible College in Hungary. How cool would that be?! A whole summer in either England or Hungary! Any non-single girl would have strings holding her back from opportunities like this. I, on the other hand, do not.

We'll see what God has in store for me! I'm ready to take on anything He throws my way!

"Life is like a wheelbarrow. Hop in and let God push you around."

This entry was posted on Aug 23, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ Life is like a wheelbarrow... ”

Yvonne said...

Who knows maybe you will fail. lol!
J/K love you roomie for life!

Leave a Reply