LETHAL Conversation!

Today was the best day EVER. Why, might you ask? Well, I had the best skype session in the history of skype. Actually, in the history of the internet! It all started with me and Becca video chatting. Two people, two countries. But after noticing Mark and Andy were online too, we couldn't pass up the opportunity. Four people, four countries. We told them to go on skype and that began our LETHAL conversation. (Fyi, "lethal" is the word irish people use instead of saying "epic." I learned that today.) Haha it was SO lethal that we all ended up posting something about it in our statuses. 

Notice Mark's (circled in red on the top right of the picture). That one has a funny story...Sometime in the middle of the conversation, we ended up on google maps looking at each other's houses. Super exciting, I know. Well, as Mark was looking at mine, he decided to walk down the street. He came across a truck that belonged to a company that did repairs and had a towing service for forklifts. He wanted me to call them, but we came up with a better idea. I called the number from my phone (blocking my number, of course), put it on speakerphone, and held it up to my computer's microphone and let Mark leave a message. It was EPIC. He made up a name and said that something happened to his forklift in Ireland and that he needed a 1967 left wheel and asked them to call him back. HAHAHAHAHA.


Anyways, it was MARVELOUS. Any one conversation that takes place in America, England, Wales, and Ireland is nothing less.

I greatly enjoyed my three and a half hour conversation with Becca, Mark, and Andy.

Aaaaaaand, I just have to say that I feel super special. This conversation ended at about 3 a.m. their time. Thanks for staying up for me, friends! You're the best! :)

This entry was posted on Feb 9, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ LETHAL Conversation! ”

Yvonne said...

I WISH I WAS THERE!!!!
I should have went on from the C-Center that is totally another country lol!

Liz said...

hahaha it is! seriously, BLUE building? lol.

Leave a Reply