I have a friend who has a friend who dated Katy Perry.

I have a friend who has a friend who dated Katy Perry.

Well, Katy Perry, formerly known as Katy Hudson—before she got famous, went crazy, and now has a reputation as a pastor's kid gone wild.

[The reason she changed her name was because a bunch of paparazzi thought she was the famous Kate Hudson and were stalking her house before she even got famous! I don't exactly blame her for getting annoyed!]

It's kind of freaky how much I learned about her from Jon Acuff's blog and from my friend. And it's kind of freaky how people change.

Apparently, Katy Hudson released a Christian cd at the age of 16. Back in the day, she even lead worship at __________. If you're sooooooo curious as to which church she led worship at, ask me in person. I'll keep my celebrity gossip to a minimum in this post.

My oh my. Just read Jon Acuff's blog. He's much more eloquent than I.

This entry was posted on Mar 24, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply