Goodbye Everything.

I walked into my Studio Photography class just to find my teacher not there. Doctor's appointment. So we just turned in our projects and left. My last class of my life—swooped away right from me! I feel a little cheated.

Also, Campus Day is canceled. That's like canceling Christmas! It just doesn't happen! Mind you, I'm not the biggest fan of Campus Day, but I just can't imagine CBU without it. I guess the front lawn is more important than tradition. I mean, we couldn't have people stomping around piles of mud on graduation day.


I just feel....strange. lol. Goodbye everything. 

I even had to say goodbye to my epic voicemail greeting. It just wouldn't suffice as I search for jobs. If you've heard it before, you definitely know what I mean.

Ohhhh I don't want to grow up.

This entry was posted on Apr 21, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Goodbye Everything. ”

K.C. said...

Goodbye forever liz...

i knew you were going to say goodbye to everything...it was nice knowing you...

Liz said...

goodbye kc! see you at your wedding! lol.

Jenna M. Dodson said...

I'm feeling the same way Liz. I even felt sad leaving work today as it was my last day. I feel like I'll miss data entry!

hayley said...

thanks so much for the comment! It's so awesome we both blog! I actually got some from Swelegant in Newport Beach and others are vintage from my mom and grandma.

awwww! this is so sad! I feel like I'm growing up too fast too. I can't believe I actually have to worry about college and a car now! So crazy!!! What are you going to do now after college?!

Leave a Reply