Day 3 - 30 Day Challenge

Day 3: Your day in great detail

Hahaha! This is gonna be interesting...

Woke up...deep cleaned the house with Craig. He did most of the work, though...I was being lazy. Then we ate breakfast at around noon. Haha! Then we watched an episode of Chuck and started watching Mrs. Doubtfire, but we paused it to facetime with my parents. After facetiming, we finished watching Mrs. Doubtfire while we ate a late lunch. Then my grocery delivery came. I put everything away and now I'm sitting on the sofa next to my incredibly handsome husband, satisfied.

This might have been a seemingly boring day to read about, but nothing is boring when I'm with my best friend. <3 p="">

This entry was posted on Feb 8, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply