I sat in a smart car today, and I fell in love.

That's exactly what happened.


For one of my graphic design classes, we are working on car ads. So today, we went to the Mercedes and Smart Car Dealerships.

The day started out really slow. I was half asleep. (Probably because I had to wake up at 6:30 to work spring preview day.) But once we got to the Smart Car dealership, I was wide awake. Those things are adoooorable. Mike had me get in one and I gladly agreed. Then Trever shot a bunch of shots. I CANNOT wait to get ahold of those! They are totally gonna be facebooked! Pretty much, after sitting in that car, I did not want to get out! Those cars were made for people my size! I want one!

Anyways, that made my day.

On a different note, I have created another blog dedicated specifically to polaroids. I think you all should subscribe! =]

http://mypolaroidobsession.blogspot.com


This entry was posted on Apr 4, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply