Too stressed to sleep...

It's almost 2 a.m. and I am too stressed to sleep. Ridiculous, I know. Especially since I have to wake up at 6:45 tomorrow to get ready for work at 8. Bleh.


Today was a rough day. This [short] week was a rough week. I donno what I'd do if I didn't have Jesus.

Psalm 73:23-26
"Nevertheless, I am continually with you;
You hold my right hand.
You guide me with Your counsel,
and afterward You will receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but You?
and there is nothing on earth I desire besides You.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."

This entry was posted on Apr 8, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Too stressed to sleep... ”

Melissa Ashley said...

i totally love these verses. love ya liz. and soon we need to hang.:)

Liz said...

i agree! we DO need to hang soon! =] i miss youuuuu!

Leave a Reply