Stubborn

"'Ah, stubborn children,' declares the LORD, 'who carry out a plan, but not mine...'" Isaiah 30:1

This verse keeps popping up in my life. Out of nowhere too.

God's telling me something. He's stopping me dead in my tracks. Yet, I am being emotionally stubborn. Why am I fighting for what I want when it's clearly something God doesn't want? I even go as far as trying to convince myself that it actually isn't that clear and maybe I am misinterpreting what God is telling me.

God, please make Your will for me clear in this situation. Help me not to be stubborn and help me to want what You want above what I want.

This entry was posted on Nov 8, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Stubborn ”

Life Lessons by Rachel said...

I know how you feel...I'm just learning to let go...

Liz said...

We're all works in progress!

Life Lessons by Rachel said...

I miss you Liz!!

Liz said...

I miss you tooooooo! Let's skype soon, please!

Leave a Reply