30 Days of Thanks - Day 13

I've been so busy cooking and baking these past several days. (That's why I keep missing random days of thanks—yes, I'm aware that's a poor excuse.) To be more efficient, I decided I'd start using a meal planner. It definitely helps, but since I am saving time, I find myself being more elaborate with meals and spending all the time I saved! Ha! Oh well. Here's to true domestication!

In light of all the things I have been cooking and baking lately, I am thankful for the opportunity.

I am thankful that God provides and that my husband and I can live off of one income. I enjoy being home. I enjoy cooking and baking. I enjoy doing "boring" housework. I absolutely love being a housewife!

Thank You, Lord, for Your constant provision. Thank You for making it possible for me to stay home. Please be with Craig as he works and give him strength and energy to get through each day. And please bless him for his labor. In Jesus's name, amen!


This entry was posted on Nov 13, 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ 30 Days of Thanks - Day 13 ”

Unknown said...

Have you heard of emeals? You could probably use it in England.
...
I CANNOT wait until you have kiddos to be home with! :p

Liz said...

Hehehe. You're cute!

And nope, I haven't heard of emeals...but I will look it up right now!

Leave a Reply