Company Spotlight: Remnant International

Want to make a difference? Want to buy products that change peoples' lives?

Check out Remnant International.

You wont regret it!

This entry was posted on May 13, 2014 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

4 Responses to “ Company Spotlight: Remnant International ”

Kerry Miller said...

This site is amazing! Love that it helps make a difference, I have been trying to by stuff like this and also local too. I am officially obsessed with this site. Thank you for sharing it :)

Elizabeth Walker said...

You're welcome! You know what's cool? My cousin actually started this company!! :-D

Yvette said...

Cousin! I don't know how I just saw this. Thank you for sharing Remnant!

Elizabeth Walker said...

You are very welcome! :-D

Leave a Reply