Nail Polish

One of my biggest pet peeves is painting my nails and then having them chip later on that same day. In my frustration,  I ordered a CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat in order to emulate having a Shellac manicure. Usually, I don't buy a product unless I do thorough research and read a ton of reviews. But I just couldn't find the amount of reviews I was hoping for. So I'm reaching out to my blogosphere and taking a poll. What do you guys think?



In case you aren't sure what CND Vinylux is or what Gelous is, here are some pics!


This entry was posted on May 15, 2014 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

2 Responses to “ Nail Polish ”

Kerry Miller said...

I hate it when they chip too. I have been getting gel alot lately and even though i love it, I have notice my nails have gotten weak after I take the gel off. A great way I have noticed to keep your mani lasting is too put one of those top coast like your CND(love this brand; need to try the product you posted) one on everyday. That helps the mani chip less :)

Elizabeth Walker said...

Ohhh so you keep repainting the top coat layer every day??


I'm excited to try my CND top coat when it comes in the mail!

Leave a Reply