Pregnancy Log: Week 30

I know I say this practically every week, but how in the world does time fly so fast?! I can't believe we are already at week 30!! Only 10 more weeks to go! CRAZY! I've been told that the weeks will start feeling slower as I get closer to being full term. Everyone says it's just a waiting game from there. I don't know if that'll be true for me or not, but the wise words of my cousin were, "...then you just have to start crocheting!" So...I did! Yesterday, I decided to make my baby boy a hat. Last year, I taught myself how to crochet watching YouTube videos so I figured I'd do the same with crocheting a hat. It was a bit harder than I expected. I spent the whooole day trying to figure it out and it came out all wrong and flat like a pancake. I was so disappointed. But I am no quitter, and today, I managed to successfully crochet a hat! Here's the final product!

In case anyone is interested, here is the video I used. The only thing I did differently was I ended it at about 5" instead of 6" like the video said because 5" is the size of the store-bought newborn hats I already have.


Week 30:
Symptoms: Shortness of breath, back pain, swollen feet, difficulty sleeping, tummy aches, random nausea, and morning sickness.

How I'm feeling: Currently okay...although I've been blah a lot this past week.

Cravings: Sweets still! Yesterday, I was soooo desperate for waffles with pumpkin spice syrup! Haha!

Aversions: "heavy" foods.

Anything To Report?: Craig got his paternity leave approved! Woohoo! Also, cankles have arrived...

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Nov 21, 2014 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply