Pregnancy Log: Week 39

I can't believe we're literally in the home stretch. Today marks 39 weeks of pregnancy. Seven days left. Just seven. I'm hoping and praying that Baby decides to make his debut sometime within the seven days. I really don't know if I can handle being overdue. Haha! My mom comes in five days, and I think the most ideal would be if baby decides to come right when she does...but I wouldn't mind if he decided to come earlier either. :P 



Week 39:
Symptoms: Difficulty sleeping, frequent urination, lower back pain, Braxton Hicks.

How I'm feeling: I'm in a constant state of tiredness!

Cravings: Sweets.

Aversions: "Heavy" foods

Anything To Report?: Nope.

Wedding Ring: On!

This entry was posted on Jan 23, 2015 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply