To my husband, the father of my unborn child

To my husband, the father of my unborn child,

I wanted to say thank you. I feel like husbands are often unappreciated when wives are expecting. But there's no way I could have done this without you. I really can't comprehend how unmarried women go through 40 weeks of pregnancy on their own. I'm so thankful that God designed pregnancy to fit so seamlessly together with marriage.

Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for being there for me constantly.
Thank you for giving me a baby.
Thank you for praying for me and with me.
Thank you for praying for our baby.
Thank you for wanting to be a good, godly daddy.
Thank you for being sympathetic when I'm uncomfortable.
Thank you for not expecting too much from me.
Thank you for letting me have lazy days.
Thank you for doing favors for me.
Thank you for helping me with jobs around the house.
Thank you for washing dishes for me.
Thank you for rubbing my back on demand.
Thank you for helping me put on my socks.
Thank you for helping me put on my shoes.
Thank you for picking things up from the ground for me when I don't feel like bending.
Thank you for carrying things for me.
Thank you for helping me get up when I'm stuck on the sofa or on a chair.
Thank you for helping me get out of the car.
Thank you for letting me fulfill my random food cravings.
Thank you for being flexible and eating whatever I can bring myself to cook.
Thank you for being flexible with our schedule.
Thank you for still finding me attractive and always telling me that you do.
Thank you for the extra kisses.
Thank you for the belly rubs.
Thank you for the foot massages.
Thank you for pampering me.
Thank you for being there for me when I feel needy.
Thank you for being the best husband in the entire world.

I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Forever, for always, no matter what.



This entry was posted on Jan 27, 2015 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

One Response to “ To my husband, the father of my unborn child ”

TruSay said...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love you!
Thank you for being the best wife ever!
Forever, always, no matter what.
X
Yours,
Baby

Leave a Reply