Good

Yesterday, I woke up with this terrible neck pain! (Unfortunately, all my unused Icy-Hot Patches are in my desk drawer...in California.) It's quite paralyzing, being unable to turn your head and having to turn your whole body to have a conversation with someone. It's also painful to just sit up and do nothing. The only time I feel okay is when I lay down. But then, how productive can I be?! I woke up this morning with the pain only partially gone. But that got me thinking—thinking of how blessed I am that this is only a sparse occurrence.

Thank You, Lord, for my health. Thank You that I don't live in constant pain or constant misery. Help me to be less of a complainer and more of a rejoicer and a praiser. Help me to remember that You are good.

“The Lord is good to all, 
and His mercy is over all that He has made.” 
Psalm 145:9 

“For the Lord is good;
His steadfast love endures forever, 
and His faithfulness to all generations.” 
Psalm 100:5

This entry was posted on Mar 10, 2014 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response .

Leave a Reply